This ministry has many programs that are vital to the life of the parish:
- Religious Education Classes for Catholic students in public school grades Kindergarten through Grade 8. Classes are Sunday mornings 9:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. in the OLMC School Hall.
- High School Confirmation Confirmation Candidates are required to attend the Saturday Vigil at 4:00 p.m. or Sunday morning Mass at 8:15 a.m. or 10:15 a.m. and sign in. Grade 8 and Grade 9 Confirmation Candidates follow a calendar of scheduled Master Session/activities through the school year. This is a 2-year process which encompasses regular Mass attendance and sign-in; service projects; Master Classes; active participation in the Liturgy as an Altar Server, Reader, Youth Choir Member; presentation of the Passion Play on Good Friday evening; participation in the Youth Group activities.
- R.C.I.A. and R.C.I.C.
- Rite Of Christian Initiation of Adults (R.C.I.A.) - Offers to all the opportunity to find Jesus. The R.C.I.A. was established as the Church's official process to prepare candidates for introduction and entrance into the Church. The process is intended for those unbaptized adults and those baptized in a non-Roman Christian Church; e.g. Protestant, Anglican, Orthodox, Non-denominational, and anyone seeking full communion with the Roman Catholic Church. Please contact S the Parish Office if you or someone you know is interested in this process. We welcome all inquires.
- Sacramental preparation programs for families for: Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Eucharist and Confirmation.
- Adult Confirmation Preparation.
- Training programs for volunteers engaged in all areas of Parish life; i.e., Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, Readers, etc.
- Spiritual Direction for individuals and families.
- Click here for all Faith Formation Forms
“The theological challenge of today is drawing religion
out of people not pumping something into them.”
“We are each angels with only one wing.
And we can only fly by embracing